Trying to dress cute, in the winter, while pregnant, can be quite a challenge! While I bought the majority of my staples (tees, colored jeans, cords, etc.) at Old Navy, here are some of my favorite, keepsake pieces that make you feel like not much has changed except for the bump.
1. Hatch Cape
I am in LOVE with this line of maternity clothing. Every item is super chic and can be worn at any stage of maternity, before and after baby! No ruching please! I just won this cape by participating in their photo contest on Facebook and I screamed so loud when I found out I won that Matt thought we were having the baby! No baby yet, but I cannot wait to rock this gorgeous cape, thanks ladies of Hatch!!!
2. Hatch Boyfriend Sweater – the elbow patches make me drool. Love!
3. J Brand maternity jeans are the BOMB. These were the best thing I purchased during my pregnancy – they are super comfortable (low rise, not belly covering, which in my personal opinion is much more comfortable!) and make your legs still look great!
4. Maternity fitness clothes are hard to come by. I live in my Lululemon jacket but it’s tough to zip at this point! This one by Mountain Mama looks super cute and comfy! I have the Mountain Mama fleece pants and while they are super wide legged they are great for cold hikes with the bump and the pup!
5. Tory Burch Baby Bag – I have searched high and wide for THE baby bag and was crazy excited when Tory Burch launched one for the holidays! How great is this?! Available in black, pink and navy!
6. Maternal America Navy Shift Dress – this is my dress of the season so be warned that you may see it many times with many different necklaces!